FEA Earth Day Net Zero Carbon Event to benefit Trees for Cities
- Date: 22.04.2021
Thursday April 22nd is World Earth Day and to mark the occasion we will have a FEA all-member meeting starting at 9:30.
FEA has partnered with Earthday.org and joined thousands of organisations to host an event with a focus on climate action.
• To present the updated FEA 5 Point plan
• Update on the Food Waste FOG hierarchy and briefly on other activity relevant to the Product Group Forums i.e. EU work, UK developments, BREEAM
• Guest speaker: Mark Chapman of the Zero Carbon Forum
• Guest speaker: Kate Gould of KEG Consultants
• The FEA work with Trees for Cities
• Member Q&A
In order to join the meeting, we ask that members donate at least one tree via our Trees for Cities campaign to offset the carbon for the day. Please visit https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/fea-forest to donate £10 which will allow Trees for Cities to plant one tree to offset carbon emission and provide cleaner air for future generations. You don't have to stop at one tree, all donations accepted!
After you make your donation, please register to attend the event at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
You might be interested in:
- FEA Industry Insight
- FEA Brexit Hub
- Finding an FEA Accredited Service Provider
- Joining the Foodservice Equipment Association